My name is Leanne Orr and I am an Authorised Civil Celebrant in Hobart, Tasmania.
As your Civil Celebrant, ‘I promise I will give you the time’ with a warm, caring approach with professionalism and understanding, to help you arrange a ceremony that will reflect your beliefs, wishes and dreams for your special day.
My personal commitment to you
‘I promise to give you the time’
My mission statement ‘I promise to give you the time’ is something I can promise and deliver.
Meeting and getting to know my couples and working with them to achieve a personalised ceremony which meets their expectations and requirements is very satisfying and a happy focus for me.
As your Civil Celebrant, I will:
- Observe the Legal Requirements of the Marriage Act 1961.
- Comply with the Code of Practice for Marriage Celebrants.
- Provide complete honesty and ethics in all communications.
- Keep all personal information strictly confidential at all times.
- Be sensitive to your needs and the needs of family and friends.
- Will always dress with respect due to the importance of the occasion.
- Will arrive at the venue at least an hour before the ceremony.
Your wedding ceremony is about you. If I can provide any information or help, please feel free to contact me. Enjoy your wedding preparations.